Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is he deliberately trying to keep me off balance?

I’m looking back over my posts and every day is something different.  It all seems the same every day from this point of view, but damn…it sure doesn’t look that way from the outside.  I wish I had done this earlier.  Maybe I wouldn’t feel like I was losing my mind now.

Btw, he’s snoring in his chair…he did come in and ask what was wrong with me.  Since the girls were standing next to him and I didn’t want to make a scene I said, “nothing important”.  I was hoping that he’d manage to stay awake til after I got the girls in bed.  I wanted to ask him if he really wanted to consider just ending the marriage since it seems we do nothing but attack each other verbally anymore.  But…he’s sleeping.  He also wanted me to create something on his laptop, guess that’s not happening either, cause I really don’t feel like waking him up at this point.  The peace and quiet is too nice.

I’m going to go surround myself with Photoshop where I’m happy, warm and loved

Thanks for putting up with my emotional volcanos…

:)

No comments: