Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I’m going to try to get my life back on schedule today

The King of Chaos was home all weekend. He took an extra day off just for good measure. Now I have to get my world back on track. The girls missed school yesterday since we went out, I also didn’t get a chance to clean or do laundry. The pool filter needs attention. Work is in desperate need of my attention. I’ve missed the homeschool co-op signup date and first day (it was last week) and am scrambling to get my oldest into a ballet class tomorrow. We donated a bed to Salvation Army and had to go out and show the nice men that came to get it where it was located. And my internet provider showed up at the door for a check, which I had to give them to keep myself online. And I’ve just been reminded that both vehicles are past due on a payment, so there is a few more pounds of stress thrown into the mix.

So today is gonna be a marathon of chores. And, honestly, it will be pretty much a normal day around here. Always scrambling to keep up, fix up or make up. Just for shits and giggles, I’d love to have my life in order. Organized, on schedule, everyone has everything they need, everyone is learning, loving life, and I can be my own true creative self and happy with where things are going. That’s my goal. It’s written down for all to see and that’s it. I’m sure my goal will accumulate some things as I go along. Horses, for one. But I’d like some stability first, then I’ll work on getting horses, trying to compete for fun, teaching my daughters all this book knowledge I have on horses in a real life situation so they can experience all that I missed out on.

Ok, it’s a busy day today…better buckle your seatbelt and put on your helmet if you are tagging along with me…

WHEEEEEE!!!!

(I’ll check in as the day goes by, if I get a break)

:)

No comments: