Monday, August 28, 2006

Looks like the hurricane won’t be coming ashore in my yard now…

I’m not happy that anyone has to have a hurricane hit them directly off the water, but I’m still glad it’s not supposed to hit us directly now. We will still get hit by the hurricane, don’t get me wrong, it just doesn’t appear that it’s going to be coming up the coast and jumping on land right by where I live. Yesterday they had it coming ashore either in Tampa Bay or directly over my neighborhood, depending on what weather chart you looked at. I prefer to stick with the guys who do this every day so I keep up with the NOAA predictions.

In case you are curious: NOAA 3 Day Cone for Hurricane Ernesto

I’m still going to continue preparing for a hurricane, since no one can be 100% sure where it’s going (prime example: Hurricane Charley).

Later,

:)

No comments: