Tuesday, August 15, 2006

more babble before I work

these blogs are bad for my productivity, but I need the therapy. Really. I just caught up on Meg’s blog, yes, I do still say Yes Ma’am and Yes Sir…and my kids know to say it but I can’t get them to actually speak to strangers so I guess it’ll take a while to see if they’ve actually learned it.

And Enyo’s blog, damn…I thought I was the only one getting the blasts of BS from left field. I get told I’m a horrible housekeeper (I was 15 years ago, but I’m not so bad now) and that I’ve got a problem with waking up on time (yeah, 15 years ago) and an assortment of other crap that hasn’t occurred in ages. Of course, if I were to start picking off every stupid thing he’s done (recently, he’s got a major list starting with losing over $200,000 on a stupid business venture to driving drunk about 5 times a week) then I’d be a nasty bitch. But for him to do it, I guess it’s some sort of right he retains purely because he has a penis.

sorry, had to get that out and now…I’m good

I did teach my 7 year old to sew on the Bratz Sewing Machine her grandmother got her. It’s pretty neat. And she’s in there sewing every scrap of fabric I gave her so I am guessing a trip to the fabric store will be happening soon. I want to go to a big one in Tampa to find some fabric to do the couch with. They supposedly have some cheap upholstery fabric (like $6 a yard or less). I’d love to go just check it out if nothing else.

I am really going to work now. Really. I swear!! LOL

:)




Written by me on August 15th, 2006 and reposted from archives

No comments: