Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Let me just make this clear…I’m not looking for anyone to save me

the purpose of this blog is to get this crap out of my head so it doesn’t gum up the works.  I’m venting.  Pure and simple.

I can’t coordinate 60+ text pages full of affiliate codes and the html and php to pull them together, and get all the codes right, and not pull text page B into html page C with php C because I’m too preoccupied with the bullshit that occurs in my world.  I need to get it all out.

So, don’t look at it as whining, look at it as if I’m moving files from one harddrive (my brain) to another (the blog) to get them out of the way to be dealt with later.

Observations from the wonderful women I have met, like Enyo and Meg are welcome on any subject I may spew.  This is purely because I know they have been there and I value their opinions very much.  I value other people’s opinions as well, even people I’ve not met yet.  I just want to make clear that I’m not here whining and crying and giving up.  I may be lost, confused, overwhelmed and indulging in a bit of self-pity but I’m not giving up.

No comments: