Thursday, September 07, 2006

I need to thank Meg and Enyo

The two of you have done more to help me than you can possibly know.  Since I got pregnant (with my now 7 year old) I’ve felt like my life was living without me.  I honestly felt like a bystander.  Now that I’m trying to do what is right, at least in the world that exists around me now, the friction has been tremendous.  I’m sure without you two, and my mother who puts up with my calling her in tears and takes the kids out of the house during shouting matches, I’d have given up the will to live a while ago.  I adore my daughters, but when depression has taken over your soul, sometimes you think that they’d all be better off without you.  I’m glad I never truly believed that in my heart, and I’m here to fight against the things I don’t want them to allow to happen in their lives.

So, a big giant hug goes out to my mom, and Enyo, and Meg.  I appreciate you guys more than I can even say.

:)

No comments: