Sunday, September 03, 2006

I just realized I have nothing to bitch about AND Nip/Tuck starts in 2 days!!!!!!

I’m in severe pain and need to remember to get prepared physically next time I have to do 3 banquets in 2 days, but overall there is nothing to complain about right now.

My husband and I got along all night, he even claimed to be married to me when talking with guests :P   He only had one drink that I saw.  I was tending bar but I think he went to the other bar for his drinks because I didn’t make it.  He still seems coherent now, which is abnormal.  He is either slobbering drunk or passed out by the point on most nights.  He’s just eaten a sandwich (yeah, yeah…work with food all day and night and you never get to actually have a meal all day) and finished watching a rerun of Nip/Tuck, the last one from last season, to be exact.  The new season starts Tuesday…and consider yourself warned, I’m a Nip/Tuck addict.  I have to watch it, even if it’s the repeat that they run during the week.  It comes on right when I “should” have the girls in bed but they know when it’s on and the oldest hates it for some reason (probably because she can’t watch it) so I normally miss the first viewing. I’ve seen previews and the new season looks just as intense as the last 3.  I am looking forward to this!

OK, that was it for my energy.  I’m gonna grab my book, put on my Eeyore jammies, crawl in bed and read about 3 sentences.  I’ll probably wake up with a book planted on my head.  Again.

See you tomorrow.

:)

No comments: