Thursday, October 26, 2006

he’s still employed…what a circus up there!

just updating on his employment situation.  I’m exhausted so this won’t be too long.

He went up knowing that they were going to cut his pay, eliminate his job, etc…had his meeting and managed to walk out at the end with no changes being made to his job.  Not quite sure how long that will last, as the boss is unstable as hell.  We shall see.

I am still happy with my job.  I did an interesting thing today.  For the first time in ages I went and did some job related research.  I was reading and researching on how to improve my own abilities.  It was so cool.  :)


Well, I’m experiencing that very not-so-wonderful time of the month, I’m an evil bitch, I’m tired, and I’m just dying to go get under some blankets.  So…I will see you happy peoples tomorrow.

‘nite

:)

No comments: