Sunday, October 08, 2006

I expect Rod Serling to step out from behind a door any moment.

I really might be in the Twilight Zone.  One minute he’s pissed off and spewing obscenities about the world in general.  One minute he’s totally unglued.  And one minute he’s actually acting like his old self (I’m sure it’s a complete fabrication since that person is long gone).  Although it is somewhat relaxing to not be fighting for the brief moment.  I’m not buying the act when he does it, just taking advantage of a few minutes to breath.  My life plan is still in action and I’m not changing it for anything.  :)

Ok, gotta go work.  I’m really liking this job, it is keeping me rather busy though.  I think once we get everything settled into a routine, then I might have more personal time to post.

Off to build some website templates..see you all later.

:)

No comments: