Friday, November 17, 2006

Claritan Rocks!

I know I’ve mentioned being allergic to this state more than once, but I didn’t realize how horrible I feel when I don’t take Claritan.  I’ve been dragging my ass for days and not remembering to take the Claritan (when you need to remember to take it you can’t cause you didn’t take it :P ).  I took some this afternoon and if everyone weren’t sleeping I’d have my little hard floor cleaner out scrubbing the lanai floor (the girls somehow ran over crayons with their bikes that they were riding in circles out there).  But, I’ll be nice.

I’m trying very hard not to be bitter and miserable…I don’t know how to stop it though.  I am aware of when I’m thinking negative thoughts and draining myself of more and more energy (as if I had any to spare these last few days) but I keep on doing it.  Like it’s too much work to stop myself.  That is pathetic, really.  :P


Ok, it’s time for bed whether I’m tired or not.  I have to wake up early tomorrow and it ain’t happening if I go to bed much later.  I went to sleep at 5am yesterday and then tried to wake up at 9.  What a joke.  I kept falling asleep for the first half of the day.  Gotta get more sleep than that I guess.

I’ll see you tomorrow

have a great night!!
:)

No comments: