Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunburn and Beads

Today was fun.  The girls and my mom and I went to the Chasco Fiesta Parade.  There were lots of Pirates, which thrilled the girls.  But the best part for them was everyone in the parade was throwing beads and candy to the crowd.  It was pretty neat.  Then we went to see the Native American Dancing again.  It got pretty hot so we went shopping for hair ties, and found some other misc stuff we probably didn’t need but bought anyway.  We found decals from my (gr) grandfathers clan.  I also got a stand for my smudging shell.  My shell is sort of big, and I lost the original stand, so I am happy I saw one big enough.  We also got a very big bag of sage.  I am considering going back for a second bag.  I’m going to need to smudge this house every few hours to keep things under control I think.

I discovered I have a sunburn when I went past a mirror a little while ago.  I hope the girls aren’t also burned.  They went with my mom after we were done and are spending the night.  I guess I’ll see in the morning.

I think the fresh air and all the activity from today has me ready for bed.

See you all tomorrow.

:)

No comments: