Thursday, April 19, 2007

I couldn’t find anything positive to say…

so I just kept my mouth shut.

I have gotten tired of listening to myself bitch.  I’d have told me to shit or get off the pot a long time ago.  I have a really sore neck today too so I’m a touch on the crabby side.

I have been working a lot lately, and the blog suffers from it.  I have to build a new blog schedule, as I do have a few others I contribute to for work.  I feel like I’m writing all day long sometimes.

I just wanted to pop in and announce that I’m still alive.  I have to go bother Meg as well.  I never did figure out how to get to Solaris’ blog and I would love to see what is going on with her now that her HusbandsWhore (yes all one word) can’t come in and harrass her.

I will attempt to get back in here today.

:)

No comments: