Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tooth Fairy is visiting tonight!

I had to yank my oldest daughters front tooth out of her head today.  Her front tooth has been dangling.  She had me look at it, started to panic and hit my hand which knocked it just about completely out except it got stuck somehow.  And it started bleeding.  She totally freaked.  So, seeing my last opportunity to get it over with, I squeezed it (had a napkin around it already to “test” how loose it was ;) ) and I just held on.  She did the work.  She jumped and the tooth stuck for a second and then let go.  And boy did it bleed!!

****

ok, about that point she started coughing like mad in her sleep and I went in to get her all fixed up.  And fell asleep with her.  (but not before I did the tooth fairy bit ;)   shhh!!!! )

I have to do some work, I’ll try to finish whatever was in my head yesterday when I get done.

:)

No comments: