Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I should never have taken time off

I’m so tired all the time now.  I can’t get back into the groove.  :P


OH well, no choice but to do it really.  I’ve already worked 4 hours today, and I’ve napped through the Grinch, A Year Without A Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

AND I’ve had Red Bull, coffee, ice cream and breakfast and lunch.  There are no excuses for being this tired.

I’m also freezing my behind off.  At 57 degrees I broke down and turned on the heat.  Now I’ll have to listen to him bitch when he gets home about how hot it is in here.  I think I’ll put duct tape over the thermostat and threaten to give him a hickey on his forehead if he touches it.

One of my daughters accidentally gave herself a hickey while watching tv.  She was just sucking on her arm and totally freaked when she saw the result.  Everyone who came for Christmas wanted to know what she had done to herself.  She was very embarrassed, although I don’t know why, no one gave her any reason for her to be so.

Ok, I’m gonna make coffee and come back in to work.  I also have a list to make for myself.  I might get to that this evening.  And the hubby and I had another…um,…I can’t even call it a discussion because it was more me talking and everything I said he took totally can completely wrong.  I swear sometimes I wonder if we are from the same planet.

I’ll see you when I get a minute later.  Hope everyone is having a blast with all their wonderful Christmas gifts.
:)

No comments: