Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I am trying to get caught up, cleaned up and organized enough to relax from this evening until tomorrow evening.

The kids are bouncing off the walls, hubby has loads of “secret missions” going on, and I have gifts to wrap, the floors need cleaned and all of my aquatic critters need more water.  The latter meaning I have to lug five 5 gallon jugs up the the water kiosk in the parking lot at the strip mall down the street.  Our water in the tap would kill them all off in seconds.  I have to go get decent water down the street.  That is just wrong.  But…anyway…

A Merry Christmas to all.  And a special Christmas thought goes out to Enyo who is recovering from a rather ghastly sounding injury and Meg who is recovering from having an asshole removed from her life.  Hugs and a mug of steamy hot cocoa (with homemade whipped cream) goes out to both.

I hope everyone gets all they wished for!!

See you tuesday.

:)

No comments: