Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I just can’t kick this funk

Things are going better between hubby and I.  My kid is finally on his way to fulfilling his dream he’s had since he was like 9.  My girls are happier with the home life situation.

There are things that could be better.  We are in foreclosure.  The taxes are now officially late.  My truck is supposed to get repo’d.  My server might be turned off at any time.

And normally…that shit just doesn’t phase me.  No one is dying, so it’s all ok.  But today I’m just realizing…I’ve been in a wicked funk for weeks and just can not shake it.

Being sick for a few weeks was the source of my funk til now.  Or so I thought.  But I think I was wrong.
I’m gonna go paint and hopefully that will help me.  That’s all I really want to do lately.  Paint and create art for my gallery.  Too bad it’s not something that pays the bills.

No comments: