Monday, April 07, 2008

Freedom, Jeff and some inspiration for all

If I’m going to get better…I need to be inspired.  We all do.

My mom often sends me blurbs and emails about things that she thinks will inspire me.  For the most part they do.

I’m going to start sharing them here with you.

This is one that I guess she saw on snopes.com (since I turn everyone onto that site who sends me forwarded emails) and it is pretty damned awesome.

Here is a direct link to the story:  http://www.sarveywildlife.org/Story.aspx?id=7

I’ve always teared up while watching Bald Eagles fly over the house…not sure what it is, it’s sort of like there is a enormous amount of awe inside me and the only way I can release it is to shed a few tears.  I’m not sure that’s exactly it, but it’s close enough for now.  We do have a few Bald Eagle families living near us.  They hunt across the street from us and they will spend a few hours a week in a large tree that gives us a great view.

If you enjoy reading about Freedom and Jeff…there is at least one other story on the site about Freedom (Birthday Bash) and then more stories about other people and animal “guests” that are there.  Enjoy!!

I’m off to work now…have a great day everyone!

:)

No comments: