Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I’m so tired lately

My kids are acting tired and whining a lot too.  I thought it was due to exhaustion from going to State for gymnastics this weekend, but now I’m wondering if we really aren’t getting sick here. I guess I’ll find out soon enough, huh?

Speaking of State…I am soooo proud of my girls!! The oldest got 2nd Place on Beam, 2nd Place on Floor, 3rd Place on Vault and 6th Place on Bars (we gotta work on that one! LOL).  Her All Around for her age group was 3rd!  The youngest got 1st Place on Beam, 1st Place on Floor, 2nd Place on Vault and 4th on Bars.  Her All Around was either 2nd or 3rd…I kinda go soo excited I totally missed what number they said she was.  Her coach has details, I’ll get them at the next practice.

They are also practicing Level 3 routines now…they are just so ecstatic!  Of course, that means more practice time each week…but you know what?  I don’t mind one second of driving them 40 minutes to practice when I see them accomplish something like this.  They saw what practice was for this weekend.

Oh yeah, did I mention that we have officially decided to sell the house.  There will be relief and sadness once it does sell…but the relief will be longer lasting, I am sure of that.  We just have to get the foreclosure slowed down enough to get this thing sold.  It’s going to be hard, but I gotta have faith that it will happen.

We have a few options we are working on for where to go after it sells and if it doesn’t sell.  We’ll be staying in the area, but my goal is to start heading towards more open land, I need horses.  Horses might not be an option in this move, but maybe the next one… we’ll see.

Some jackass is blowing his boat horn.  It’s after midnight!  I might have to go kill someone if he wakes up the kids.

>:(

Now I’m annoyed.  I think I better get going to go work on some projects so I can get to bed sometime before the sun comes up.  See you all later!

:)

No comments: