Saturday, December 01, 2007

really quick update

ok, I have 3.5 minutes so let’s get you up to speed:
  • hubby and I had a very positive chat a week or more ago (who can tell, time seems to fold over itself here)
  • hubby relapsed within days and had to be told off, I mean, chatted with again.
  • power was turned off in house had to go to moms (they actually get all bent out of shape when you don’t pay the bill!!)
  • hubby relapsed again
  • spent 3 days at moms with crabby hubby and crazy brother
  • got money, paid light bill
  • found out internet was being turned off
  • got money, paid internet bill
  • hubby relapses again and has to be told this isn’t worth it and I’m so over the bullshit that I just don’t even want to waste my energy on the relationship anymore
  • ten minutes later hubby is talking to me like nothing happened and wants to know if we can be friends again.  I’m not sure I responded to that but he seems to think we are friends again.
This is a basic rundown of events but you get the idea…shit here is not fun, I’m worn out…and yet I’m still optimistic.  I refuse to give up.  I just keep going down the wrong paths apparently
I do wish I could find the right path.

I’ll just have to keep looking.

:)

No comments: