Monday, October 29, 2007

I am developing a disturbing dislike for

members of the opposite sex.  I can not believe that every man out there is insensitive, selfish, thoughtless, irresponsible, and is only motivated to be nice when he thinks he might have a chance at getting laid…BUT I’m getting close to believing.

I hope when this is all over, I can find a way to get rid of that feeling.  It really does suck to feel so negatively about people based only on the fact that they have a penis.

And yes, I see no way this relationship can be recovered.  I’ve emotionally divorced him at this point and it’s the only thing that has made life bearable.  Being pissed off all the time was just exhausting.  Now, I just don’t care.  I’ve had 2 WTF moments with him in the last week and they were honestly the final straw.  I might get into it around PMS time if I feel the need to vent but right now let’s just say I’ve seen where I stand in his list of priorities.

And I’m not amused by what I saw.

I pretty much rank after the advertisement papers in the Sunday newspaper.  I do hope he’ll be happy when those are the only thing he has to speak to in the future.

Ok, I’m taking my crabby ass to bed.

nite all!

:)

No comments: