Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dolly Rules!

I have always liked Dolly’s attitude.  She’s happy, positive, enthusiastic, optimistic, charitable, hospitable, caring, AND she can sing!  I think that is who I’m going to try to use as a role model.  Dolly Parton.  She’s the one.

It’s time to be drastic, to take a chance, to be someone I can respect.  I want to know that when I leave this world, I will have made a difference.  I will also have shaped the lives of two incredible and vital members of their generation.  I will have made my son also happy with his life (although he’s off on his own so I will have to accept that he’s making his own choices and trust him to make the right ones.)
in the not so accurate words of Andy Dufresne (or actually Stephen King and I’m tired as hell so this might not be quoted to a “T”)…It’s time to get busy living or get busy dying…

I choose to LIVE.

:)

No comments: