Friday, January 05, 2007

today, so far (not unemployed, school, wall texturing, painting and work)

ok, I’ve had way too much Red Bull…so bear with me.  :D


Hubby went to work expecting to quit (his boss is cutting everyone’s pay by 50%) and go get jobs in local restaurants.  Somehow he said no, boss said nevermind.  Weirdness.  OH, and then he’s offered to lease us the place.  Insanity, I tell you.  It’s got to be.  We should take his offer before someone Baker Acts him.

We’ve started classes again today.  We were on a break to reorganize our school area.  It’s pretty good now and we’ve so far gone through Language and Math and now they are both painting.  They started paintings for their Great Grandmother and hope to finish in time to give them to her the next time we see her.

I’m working on the bathroom, again.  I quit a while back for lack of time and ambition.  I’m doing a knockdown pattern which is halfway done.  I hope to get it all up and knock it down tomorrow when I’ve gone and got the proper tool.  My friend lent me hers to start and I need to go get my own now.  I hope they aren’t too expensive.

I also want to get an over the toilet shelf for my bathroom.  We have this monstrosity, wire shelf thing that is horrid.  it’s in the middle of the bathroom with a stack of Playboys and towels.  He refuses to leave them up where the girls can’t see them so I’ll hide the damned things and throw out that awful shelf so he can’t keep them there.

I had some jobs to finish today as well.  I’m sure I’ll get them done later.  I have so  much to do but so far we are on schedule.  That is just as motivating as the Red Bulls.  I get so much energy when I look at the clock and realize it’s 2 hours earlier than I thought.  And I’ve just finished way ahead of time! 
Woohoo!!

Ok, going to eat and finish my bathroom.  See you all later!!

No comments: